The Salad Shop

>> Tuesday, March 30, 2010


Salad places have been sprouting up at Raffles Place recently - helps make you and your wallet slimmer at the same time.

Latest one I tried is The Salad Shop somewhere behind UOB building.

Here, prices start at $6.00, where you have your greens + 4 main feeds which are the cheaper ingredients, I guess. Or you can have the Zebra size ($8.00) which is greens + 4 main feeds + 2 supplementary feeds which are a little more pricey than the main feeds. Lastly, there's the elephant size ($10.00) which is greens + 4 main feeds + 4 supplementary feeds.


In all, I think there were almost 50 ingredients to choose from. However, I think their system of ordering whereby you first ticked all the things you wanted, are issued a number and stand around waiting for your number to be called, seemed somewhat chaotic. I think I will just continue going to my usual salad place at OUB centre.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails