Happy Chinese New Year!

>> Saturday, October 10, 2009

After a one-weekend hiatus, I'm back with a vengeance. Not in a mood for something overly sweet, especially when I still have not finished the chocolate cake from the previous post so...tada!! I made pineapple tarts. Took me 5 hours to do up 100 tarts, of which 2 hours was spent making the paste alone. Yes! I made the paste myself and not some store bought ones so that I can control the sweetness.



Then I cooked my own dinner - Keftethes - Greek meatballs. Only catch was they were supposed to be fried, and since I do not have a deep fryer, I baked them in oil. Didn't turn out all that bad.


Super easy main dish - Cha Soba. おいしいですよ!

2 comments:

Sparkling or Still October 12, 2009 at 1:12 AM  

I am atracted more to the Greek Meatballs than to the tarts and other pastries.

What did you put in the meatballs? Can only see coriander leaves... You used minced beef or pork?

ダニエル・タン October 12, 2009 at 6:42 PM  

Here's the recipe:

http://www.froodies.com/en/recipes/greekrecipes/147-keftethes

I interested in trying the zucchini version though...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails