Nando's

>> Tuesday, July 20, 2010


After a few unsuccessful attempts to dine here due to the crowds, I finally got the chance.

Packed inside on a weekend. Probably due to the crowds and the long queue outside, I thought the service was a little lacking.


Each table has 4 bottles of sauces - Tomato, Hot Peri-Peri, Extra Hot Peri-Peri and Garlic Peri-Peri. So if you think your order is not spicy enough, you can actually add more on your own. The garlic version tasted like the garlic chilli sauce from Macdonald's.


Ordered the skewered chicken, which had 4 pieces of thigh meat and 2 sides.


Maybe because the chicken are smaller pieces here, the slightly charred edges gave it flavour.


The sides were nothing to shout about. The baby potatoes only had a slight hint of the lime leaves, while the roasted vegetables were pretty tasteless.


The half chicken was rather big - enough to make me full. The breast was still tender and juicy, but I think the overall flavour came only from the sauce, and not the meat itself. I hated the taste of their coleslaw, as it seemed too sour for me. The fries weren't too bad, and were the fatty kind that I liked.


Overall, an ok meal. This place is not one I would come too often.

1 comments:

Chef Dennis Littley July 21, 2010 at 8:52 AM  

everything looks so good!! those skewers look delicious!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails