Ah Chew's Dessert

>> Wednesday, December 9, 2009




I had wanted to go to Cedele at Raffles City for some pancakes, but up till almost 11, it was still not open, even though the website had stated it would at 9.30am. So, in the afternoon, I decided to have desserts to comfort myself.


Took the cold steamed milk and egg custard, which was soothing given the searing heat of the day. The egg-y taste was a little stronger than that of the milk. I would have preferred otherwise. I so miss the Yee Shun Milk from Hong Kong!



I bought home the mango sago with pamelo as well. It was not too sweet, although I think the pomelo was a little too bitter. The flavour was also quite dense and creamy, but all in a good way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails