Cedele Depot

>> Tuesday, December 15, 2009



Finally, I had my pancakes!

They were still as comforting as I remember. I even remember the last time I had them was back in late 2007. The pancakes were very soft and fluffy - something which I can never seem to achieve when I tried to cook my own pancakes. The knob of butter was suppose to be vanilla butter, but the vanilla taste wasn't all that strong. What I really love is the maple syrup. The maple syrup here is really thick and dense, unlike the ones you buy from supermarkets which are usually pretty watery.



They had a menu of lassi drinks as well - basically yogurt-based drinks. I decided to try the Apple Cinnamon Lassi. I think it was simply apple juice mixed with yogurt and lots of cinnamon powder. Really nothing special about this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails