Fruit Paradise

>> Tuesday, May 11, 2010

fruit paradise

Fruit Paradise has been around for some time and the exquisite presentation of the tarts always catches my eye, but this is my first time trying it out.

fruit paradise grapefruit orange tart

Tried the the Grapefruit & Orange Tart, which had a cream cheese base. I like the pie crust which was crisp and aromatic. The cream cheese base was delicate and overall, it was not too sweet.

fruit paradise chestnut strawberry tart

Chestnut Mont Blanc Strawberry Tart. This has a custard base, although the pie crust was pretty much the same. I never quite fancied chestnut cream as they usually feel pretty bland to me. I still preferred the cream cheese base over this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails