Relax Bistro @ 313 Somerset

>> Monday, May 3, 2010

relax bistro 313 somerset

This bistro is hidden in one part of 313 Somerset, near the Cold Rock Creamery. Probably a little hard to find unless you thoroughly cover the floor.

We took the set lunch at $9.90++, which comes with a soup or salad, a main and coffee or tea. I took the soup which was pumpkin. This was rather thick and creamy, and you can feel the fibres from the pumpkin.

pumpkin soup

For mains, I had Aglio Olio angel hair pasta with bacon. The pasta was al dente, a little spicy and quite tasty. I do like my food with lots of ingredients though, so this was a little lacking in that department. But for $9.90++, I can't quite complain.


I had the coffee which was freshly brewed. I think this was of good quality as it was quite aromatic and intense.


My partner chose the tea, and a 3-minute hour glass was provided so that you know when to remove the tea bag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails