Wild Honey

>> Thursday, May 13, 2010

wild honey

Back at Wild Honey again, but this time I tried something else.

I took the Tunisian breakfast, which was tomato stew with eggs and chorizo sausages and Brioche bread. The stew came with runny eggs, and overall it was pretty savoury with the tomato stew. I love the Brioche bread which was lightly toasted, yet soft on the inside, and went well when dipped into the stew.

wild honey tunisian breakfast

I tried the Banoffee Brulee drink. The texture was almost like that of milkshake and made with bananas and coffee, I think. I think the top was made of meringue. Wasn't too bad, but I felt it would have been better with a little more intense flavour.

wild honey banoffee brulee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails