Contemporary Melting-Pot Bar

>> Monday, June 7, 2010


Although I had read about this place, it was my first time coming here since it's pretty inaccessible without a car.

What better way to live the life of my boss than having alcohol in the middle of the day? So I ordered myself a Mojito. Usual price was $14, but lunch time was happy hour so it costs only $10.


I ordered the CM-PB Burger which was wagyu beef patty, with bacon, caramelized onions, lettuce and onions. The beef patty was juicy and aromatic. Fries was not over-fried and just right. The seasoning on the fries also made it pretty tasty.


They were stacked so high the fries were covered when photographed from the side.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails