RamenPlay

>> Thursday, June 3, 2010


RamenPlay is part of the BreadTalk group; I have never quite fancied any of the restaurants under this group, but I'll give this a go..

Tried the Tonkatsu Karaage Ramen. You don't get to choose the soup base, so am not sure what the soup base is, but I think should be shoyu. The pork was a little dry and thin. Noodles might have been a little overcooked as they are not springy enough; in fact, they remind me of cook-yourself ramen packs found in supermarkets.


They serve pork cheek here too, so I decided to try one and see how it stacks up to Santouka's. Well, they were comparable in terms of tenderness but seemed to have a stronger pork taste. Compared to Santouka's, these were a little more moist; more like they were braised. These were good, but personally, I prefer Santouka's.


These eggs while not totally cooked, still fails for being not being gooey enough.


Chicken balls in takoyaki sauce, which were soft and moist inside, but overall nothing special here.


やっぱりBreadTalkが関係の店が全然好きではなっかたね。。。

Since the ramen failed to satisfy, we ended off with a tea break at Fruits Paradise, where I took the Mixed Berries Chocolate Tart. $9.80++ with choice of coffee, tea or soft drink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails