记得吃

>> Thursday, June 17, 2010


Popped by Ji De Chi at Liang Seah Street. I think they have an outlet along Upper Cross Street too.

The first time I came here I had their shaved ice which I think was great. This time I took the hot milk pudding. The pudding a fairly strong taste of milk and was not too sweet. I think it was pretty good here, although still not enough to beat what I had in Hong Kong.


When I was in Hong Kong, I had a dessert which consisted of black glutinous rice and a piece of fresh mango fruit dunked in it. While the combination seemed weird, the sweetness of the black glutinous rice and the slight tang of the mango went well together.

Upon seeing this being served here albeit wrapped in green tea mochi, I decided to try it. The mochi was not overly chewy and the whole combination complemented itself well. I do wish they served what I had in Hong Kong though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails