Bonchon Crispy Chicken

>> Saturday, March 6, 2010


Tried the 4 Fingers Bonchon Crispy Chicken at Ion Orchard. Supposedly from USA, but I have no idea why there were Korean words on their menus.



I took the 6 piece set and chose the Soy Garlic flavour. It was quite tasty, but I felt my chicken was over-fried and some parts were dry.



The set came with fries, which was seasoned with seaweed and chili flakes. Again, over-fried as well, and some pieces were even hollowed because of that. Didn't bother to finish it.

Overall, Popeye's is still my favourite!

2 comments:

Sparkling or Still March 6, 2010 at 11:54 PM  

Oh the soy garlic sauce is back finally.

Will go and try the soy garlic again.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails